Your property will deteriorate if left alone. The elements acting on building materials – be it rain, wind or changes in temperature will eventually cause a failure to the construction components of your home. Ideally properties should receive regular maintenance before a failure takes place but usually it’s reactive (materials have already failed) maintenance that I usually get asked to help with.
AC Surveying and Property Care can carry out the following:
- Roof repairs (structural or covering)
- Gutter replacements
- Brick replacements (as a result of frost damage)
- Window repairs (see below) and replacements
- General joinery work (internal and external)
- Repairs or replacements or fascia boards (PVC or timber)
- External decoration – if combined with a repair.
AC Surveying and Property Care have been certified as an approved contractor using The Repair Care System. Based on Repair Care DRY FLEX®, a unique flexible resin, large and small repairs, including complex moulded profiles, can be quickly achieved. Benefits include:
- No need to replace windows or doors
- Reduced future maintenance costs
- Protects against future decay
- Conserves original architectural features