Homebuyer or Home Condition Survey
The Home Condition Survey (HCS) is a survey that is suitable for all property types as it includes a full inspection and a comprehensive report. This is a level 2 report that is equivalent in detail to a RICS Homebuyer Report.
- Clear colour coded condition ratings for quick identification of the important issues
- Multiple photographs and diagrams, helping you understand your new home
- A jargon-free report that avoids many of the annoying caveats and exclusions often found in home buyer reports
- An industry-leading review process to ensure high quality and value for money
- A full debrief from the surveyor who will answer any questions you may have
A Building Survey (often referred to as a Full or Structural Survey) is the highest level of non-invasive survey that surveyors usually carry out during the home-buying process. It is suitable for all properties but is often most applicable for older or more unusual properties, or properties where problems are suspected.
With the Building Survey you can be sure to receive:
- A thorough review of the property and its condition
- Clear and jargon-free advice about repairs and ongoing maintenance
- A value for money service designed to answer your questions